- It's been a long week of obnoxious work hours for Dave, but I am thankful he has a job and his big project at work is almost over.
- Tuesday we were both able to get a day off together. Our plans? We slept in, then had a big lunch at Mimi's Cafe!
- We had a contractor look at some of the cracks in our ceiling upstairs to get an estimate, and he advised us to wait till an interested purchaser has an inspection done. Then he can take care of everything on the "fix list" at once, and the cracks may not even be an issue!
- I sped through the book club choice for March, A Grown Up Kind of Pretty, in three days. After book club on Wednesday night, I got to stock up on new books for the next few months: In the Sanctuary of Outcasts, The Magician's Assistant, and The Dovekeepers.
- I'm finally healthy enough to be getting back on the treadmill again. While not the most thrilling thing in the world, I'm just happy to have the energy to work out again and take advantage of that outlet for stress relief.
![]() |
| Dave texted me this picture while we were both home on Tuesday... |

No comments:
Post a Comment