- Dad taught me how to install light fixtures all by myself without electrocuting myself nor burning down the house!
- Our vacation to the Eight Gables Inn in Gatlinburg is booked, so now I have something to look forward to next month (besides my last day of work).
- Wednesday morning, there were occasional snow flurries on the way to work. It was such a peaceful feeling, like I was inside of a snow globe as I drove.
- Last night, Dave and I had an impromptu dessert date to spend a little time together since his work hours are getting more insane closer to the end of their project. We shared fried cheesecake at Buffalo's Cafe... nom nom nom!
- In light of the current "Sede Vacante" in Rome, this AWESOME video taught me a few new things and made me giggle more than once:
Friday, March 8, 2013
Counting My Blessings #3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment