Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Oopsie...
Last night I cleaned two hamster cages while watching DWTS. Since Trevor's cage was new to me, it took a lot longer to figure out how to get it apart (and then back together...). Somewhere in this cleaning process, an integral part of his cage went out with the waste. I noticed when I put him back in his cage and he tried to run on his wheel. Apparently there is a critical pin that holds the wheel in place, and without it, the wheel falls off and pins the hamster underneath. Rather than sift through two hammie's worth of dirty cage litter, I stopped by my local pet superstore on the way home and bought a new wheel.
I think this wheel is actually more "Trevor-sized" than the original. And it gives him a little more room to run and play in his hammie home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment