So I have allowed my lemming tendencies to pull me into the world of blogging... thanks, HistoryDiva and LibraryDiva.Actually, I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while, if only to keep track of my craft projects (hence, the 'Hobbies' in the title). Currently, I am knitting more than cross stitching, but I love to do both. The main reason behind my current knitting frenzy is "The Sewing Room." I am avoiding this mega-cross stitch project that I've been working on for my mother for almost two years now. It's gotten to the point where it takes up a lot of space with 40-50 different colors of thread. And it's even harder to pack up and take with me to any of my stitching group meetings. Yes, I belong to a stitching group--two, actually. PINS meets monthly and is made up mostly of cross stitchers. The Yarnsters are more focused on knitting and meet several times a week.
2 comments:
You make it sound like a big project is a bad thing! Besides, chin up! You've only been working on it for two years! Heck, Noah took you five!! :)
Congratulations on being pulled over to the dark side . . . now here's your cookie. . .
Post a Comment