I've been keeping myself insanely busy with our new home this summer (and planning a baby shower for my sister, but that's another post...). I haven't been crafting much, but I have been using Pinterest like it's going out of style for home and garden inspiration. I've actually tackled a few projects, so woohoo!
 |
| My Pinterest accomplishments! |
I found a 9-pack of the hooks at the dollar store, and they work like a charm. I was even able to file down the end of the odd-numbered clip to hold my small skillet rather than having to stack it. For the second pin, I decided to only put contact paper on the bottom to cover up watermarks and stains from previous owners. I did this under all the bathroom sinks, too, and there was still contact paper left over! When I need more under-sink storage, I may try hanging baskets from the top, but for now, we have plenty of space.
No comments:
Post a Comment