Is it just me, or did September fly by? It seems like summer never really got here before the temperature started cooling down, and before I knew it, it was October! Before I think about everything going on this month, I wanted to take some time to think about all the ways Dave and I were blessed in September.
- Dave is officially a Big Blue employee! Even though he was eligible for benefits right away, he has to work six months to earn vacation time. Boo...
- I am working again! A part-time job at a law firm in Buckhead fell into my lap at just the right time. I enjoy the work because I'm getting paid to organize files, and it's only through the end of the year when their office moves.
- We had an awesome housewarming with lots of friends and family stopping by! The new place is definitely better for entertaining (even if it is only temporary lodging till we're ready to buy a house out here).
- My sister's bachelorette party was a smashing success. If you want to know more about it, Mary and Sarah both posted on their blogs.
- I had a successful first tasting party for Tastefully Simple! Now that I've gotten the first one done to know how it goes, I can work on refining my presentation for future parties. It's a challenge keep up with TS, the chores at home, and the PT job, but I'm enjoying it so far.
 |
| Never thought I'd work at a big building in Atlanta... |
No comments:
Post a Comment