I realize I've been negligent in posting my blessings the past two months, and some of our summer blessings are the very causes of my tardiness!
- In July and August, we celebrated Dave's birthday, his dad's birthday, my mom's birthday, my dad's birthday, and the birth of our fourth niece (and soon-to-be Goddaughter), Elizabeth Amelia. Lots of family time!
- Sarah and I planned an awesome bridal shower for our middle sister, Mary. I'd blog about it here, but Sarah already did an awesome job on her blog.
- Our rental was available on August 1st, and we were closing on the townhouse on August 2nd, so we had a very short time frame to move. A month later, we have no more mortgage (nor Homeowners Association, woo hoo!), and I'm finally unpacked enough to be willing to invite people to our home.
- I joined Tastefully Simple as an independent consultant in the midst of all this craziness and now have my own little business to organize. I have my own Facebook page and consultant website, plus I'm having fun setting up a home office in our loft!
- After five years as a contractor for Big Blue Wireless Company, Dave was offered a position as an actual employee! We're looking forward to a bit more job security and hopefully a good benefits package.
 |
| My workspace (and Dave's playspace) |
 |
| Tastefully Simple Central |
 |
| I can't argue with sharing an office... |
No comments:
Post a Comment