- Mother's Day brunch hosted by my sister Mary and her fiance Paul with lots of enjoyable conversation on the back porch on a beautiful afternoon (plus entertainment provided by one particularly adorable dachshund and her pink racquetball)
- My last day of work (May 17) and the beginning of voluntary unemployment, which for the first two weeks consisted of back-breaking work like painting, yardwork, packing, moving boxes into storage, and cleaning just about everything in our house.
- Girls' Night Out at the Shakespeare Tavern in Atlanta and lots of fun comments about taking Hot Hamlet home in our trunk...
- A pleasant birthday afternoon spent stitching with the ladies at PINS and a birthday date night with my husband to see Star Trek: Into Darkness in 3D on the IMAX screen. Yes, I am not ashamed to be a Star Trek fan!
- Brunch with my in-laws at Ray's on the River (my first time there) to celebrate the May birthdays of me and my SIL--any excuse to get together with family and to see our three adorable nieces!
Friday, June 7, 2013
May Blessings
Yes, I'm running a week late on this post for May. I've kinda been busy getting the house ready to sell, so without further ado, here are the blessings I'm counting from last month:
Labels:
cross stitch,
dave,
family,
friends,
home improvement,
layla,
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment