Thursday, July 26, 2012

ZenTea's Atlanta Tea Room

This past Christmas, my favorite baby sister gave me some loose leaf tea from the ZenTea tea shop she discovered around the corner from her work. I liked the Iced Berry Wine flavor so much, I dragged Dave to the shop over the weekend to pick up some for a co-worker's birthday.  While we were there, he tried a licorice black tea and I had an Iced Matcha Latte.

The verdict: Cute little shop with an impressive selection of teas and a super-friendly staff; I could definitely spend a happy afternoon drinking tea and knitting or reading in their Atlanta Tea Room!

The only storefront for eZentea.com is in Atlanta.
Like those stormclouds?  We got to watch it pour while sipping our drinks.
We brought home a new tea strainer so both
Dave and I can brew loose leaf tea at the same time!

No comments: