Friday, March 2, 2012

Reading Progress

My reading resolution for 2012 has made some progress in the first two months--basically, I flew through all of the fluff on my shelf and got them returned to their owners ;-)

And then Dave added one to my shelf that he borrowed from his mother...

  • On the Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark
  • The Essential 55 by Ron Clark
  • Rome Sweet Home by Scott Hahn
  • Making Love Last a Lifetime by Adam Hamilton
  • The Matchmakers by Debbie Macomber
  • Almost Perfect by Julie Ortolon
  • Just Perfect by Julie Ortolon
  • Too Perfect by Julie Ortolon
  • The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
  • Hester by Paula Reed
  • The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver

1 comment:

JeneenO said...

I need book suggestions. I might hijack a title off of your shelf..