Monday, January 2, 2012

Reading Resolution 2012

I learned last year that I'm better at reading resolutions than "work out more" and "eat healthier" resolutions.  For 2012, I debated between re-reading a series (Anne of Green Gables) with its prequel (Before Green Gables by Budge Wilson), or reading at least one new book each month from the stash I already own (and then posting at PaperBackSwap.com to make room for more books), or the resolution I finally decided to tackle... reading all of the borrowed books I've collected!  Perusing my shelves, I found almost a dozen titles that have been collecting dust anywhere from a week to a few years:
  • On the Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark
  • The Essential 55 by Ron Clark
  • Making Love Last a Lifetime by Adam Hamilton
  • The Matchmakers by Debbie Macomber
  • Almost Perfect by Julie Ortolon
  • Just Perfect by Julie Ortolon
  • Too Perfect by Julie Ortolon
  • The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
  • Hester by Paula Reed
  • The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
Have you lent me a book not on the list?  I thought I found them all, but you never know...

No comments: