Yesterday was a gorgeous spring day to work outside! In the almost four years I've been in my townhouse, I have wanted a front yard full of beautiful flowers in the spring. I always seemed to miss the season for planting the flowers I wanted (especially bulbs--still don't have any daffodils), or there just weren't enough hours of daylight. I made up for it with a day off from work, a bunch of flowers from the hardware store, some Miracle Grow potting mix, and a small shovel. Now I just need to figure out what to do with my backyard...
 |
| Replanted some of my "Grandpa Irises" and fertilized my potted plants |
 |
| Red petunias in front with a line of yellow marigolds in front of purple kale |
 |
| "Firecracker" plants in the back with my potted mums from the fall |
 |
| My forlorn backyard with the poinsettia I've managed to keep alive for 4 months |
No comments:
Post a Comment