Cast on 15 stitches (size 7 needles)We'll see how this pattern goes... once I've finished four more baby sets!
Row 1... K3, YO, K11, leave 1 st on needle, turn
Row 2... K
Row 3... K3, YO, K11, leave 2 sts on needle, turn
Row 4... K
Row 5... K3, YO, K11, leave 3 sts on needle, turn
Row 6... K
Row 7... Bind off 3 sts, K2, YO, K8, leave 4 sts on needle, turn
Row 8... K
Row 9... K3, YO, K8, leave 5 sts on needle, turn
Row 10... K
Row 11... K3, YO, K8, leave 6 sts on needle, turn
Row 12... K
Row 13... Bind off 3 sts, K2, YO, K5, leave 7 sts on needle, turn
Row 14... K
Row 15... K3, YO, K5, leave 8 sts on needle, turn
Row 16... K
Row 17... K3, YO, K5, leave 9 sts on needle, turn
Row 18... K
Row 19... Bind off 3 sts, K14, turn
Row 20... K
Repeat rows 1-20 six more times
8th wedge: repeat rows 1-9
Row 20, bind off
Gather center and stitch edges together
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Branching Out
I received a small package from Grandma yesterday that contained a knitting pattern for a circular dishcloth and a sample dishcloth she made. I think it's her way of telling me I'm stuck in a rut using the same patterns over and over again. It's not my fault that I'm up to six pregnant friends and constantly have a burp cloth or baby bib on my needles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment