My good friend,
Robinbird, referred me to a blog that has a
Jane Austen challenge. Who am I to resist a good Austen-fest? Plus, I have way too many of books inspired by her and her works gathering dust on my shelf right now...

Between Book Club and my wedding, I figured that I'd aim low, so I'm going for the "Newbie" level. My book choices are:
- Pride and Prejudice
- Mansfield Park
- The Pemberley Chronicles
- The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen
These unread books I also own may help me towards the "Lover" level by the end of the year!
- Lady Susan, The Watsons, Sandition
- Just Jane: A Novel of Jane Austen's Life
- What Would Jane Austen Do?
3 comments:
Oh yay! I'm such an enabler. The challenges are fun though. :)
So...since I've read all of Jane Austen's books...and 6 or 7 sequels/rewrites/spoofs...I guess I'm out of the running on this?
You could always re-read your favorites. I chose the only two Austen novels I haven't read yet. I wonder if reading Lady Susan, The Watsons, and Sandition would count as three separate books, or if it would count as a Jane Austen novel if you read the versions of these fragments completed by another author (I know The Watsons and Sandition have these "co-written" versions)...
Post a Comment