In addition to the hours of cleaning I did today--sweeping, vacuuming, dishes, laundry, bathrooms--I finished a small project I started when I first moved in. My downstairs doorknobs finally all match!
Now I just need to find an extra $50-$70 lying around so I can swap out all of the upstairs doorknobs to silver, too! Maybe I should talk Dave into a Home Depot wedding registry...
3 comments:
Oww, oww... stop twisting my arm. Now where do I begin. *evil grin*
-Dave
That's a great idea!! You will always need stuff at Home Depot! Wish I'd thought of that one!
Hey...I don't know if you'd be interested in a reading challenge. But I joined one that is a Jane Austen Challenge. If you look at my historical fiction blog, there is a box in the side bar with a link. Thought I'd let ya know in case it might be something you'd be interested in. :)
Post a Comment